Character Design is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
DEAR TIM I HAVE CONCEPTS TO COMPLETE DUE IN AN HOUR WHY DID YOU LINK THIS THIS IS THE MOST DISTRACTING THING YOU COULD’VE LINKED
CLICK IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLICK IT.
THIS IS FOR REFERENCE YES
Today I thought “Guuurl, grab yo references and learn yourself sum’ Photoshop!”
…I think I’ll stay with SAI for a little longer now.
lubieciastka said: kurcze, tak bardzo lubie Twoje arty ostatnio i zachodzę w głowę - HOW DO U MAKE THEM SO AWSUM
One child sacrifice per month usually helps (◕‿◕✿)~
A tak serio, natrzaskanie pierdyliarda fotoszopowych efektów pod koniec (noise, blur, więcej noise, aberracja chromatyczna, sharpen, sharpen WOOHOOO) zwykle sprawia, że jakoś bardziej trzymają się kupy xD
Jumping on the bandwagon, wohoo~
Anyway, this is the place where I spend about 90% of my time (when I’m not at work, of course. The remaining 10% is somewhere near the fridge)
1. Le old HP notebook, heart of my workplace. Source of music, internet and artz!
2. Addtional screen, waaaaaay better than notebook one. A must for me. Provided by noistromo, I’m still grateful <3
3. The Wall of Fame! Inspiration and some generally-nice-to-look-at stuff. And gifts. Mostly by Loish and Kiwi
4. Nails stuff. And random writing/painting/sketching tools, just in case of emergency~
5. Hi-fi Kenwood set, network switch, CD/DVD drive, SHITLOAD OF CABLES
6. My Bamboo is SOMEWHERE HERE
7. Assorted beverages~ and lot of bloody mess. Words of wisdom - don’t buy glass desk. Huge nono.
8. Oh, hi there, V!
Now show me yours!~
This pic reached it’s FUBAR state, so I thought I’ll just abuse it with Photoshop and try to forget about..
My friend comissioned me to draw Shiny Charizard for his 3DS sticker.. First, I was like “How do I draw pokemon, I can’t draw pokemon, HELP!”
And then, I tried.
Just found some old crappy photo done while I was messing around with my beloved Karnival Dead Eyes card deck. Because I love cards. And gaming stuff.